Currently, all buildings are being built on the surface of planets/moons, but in future, players can build satellites, orbital mining stations and other stuff that are in space instead of being on planets.
Each planet has it's own stats.
- Name - Each planet has a randomly generated name.
- Population - Shows the population of planet; current number of people and max amount of people that the planet can hold.
- Life - Shows health of the planet. When this becomes zero, the planet explodes.
- Oxygen - Shows the Oxygen level of planet. When it hits zero, a planet is uninhabitable for races that need oxygen.
- Degrees Shows how warm or cold a planet is in Celsius. When the planet gets hit by an ice comet or Fire comet, the degrees go down.
- Diameter - Shows the size of the planet.
- Cycles - This is currently an inactive feature in the game.